DB101: Pyramid Semiconductor Supplier Terms and Conditions
As a supplier to Pyramid Semiconductor, it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following stipulations to meet the AS9100 requirements whenever Pyramid Semiconductor Purchase Order specifies and calls out this document number DB101.
Supplier is required to:
- Implement a quality management system.
- Use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources
- Notify Pyramid Semiconductor of non-conforming processes, products, or services and approval of their disposition.
- Prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
- Notify Pyramid Semiconductor of changes to processes, products, or services and obtain Pyramid Semiconductor approval.
- Flow down to external providers applicable requirements including Pyramid Semiconductor customer requirements. Provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing. Retain documented information and disposition requirements.
- Pyramid Semiconductor, their customer or regulatory authorities have the right for access of the applicable areas used by the vendor in support of Pyramid Semiconductor products.
- Supplier shall maintain on file all quality documentation as well as Calibration records, for a minimum of 7 years, or longer as per purchase order requirement.
Pyramid Semiconductor's suppliers are a critical part of our success. To supply top quality products and services responsibly, Pyramid Semiconductor understands and expects its suppliers to have an internal code of ethics and business conduct, best practices for enhancing product safety, and will maintain compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to its operation of business.